This week’s Garage Spotlight Member is Ericka Kittell! If you’re like me, you didn’t even know Ericka was old enough to have a daughter or be in the Masters! DANG! You go, Ericka!
Name Ericka Kittell
Tell us about yourself. Where are you from and how did you get here?
* Oakland , CA
* Wanted a change I’ve been here 20 yrs this month
How long have you been a member at The Garage?
* Almost 4 years
How did you find The Garage?
* Used to pass by the Towne Lake location
What do you like about working out at The Garage?
* The programming forces me to go hard
What do you do for a living?
* Retired Finance Mgr/Owner of Truck Company (A 10 and E Transportation) and Fed Ex Employee. I can’t sit still lol.
What are your hobbies and interests?
* Mentoring , Working Out and Watching Sports
What is something interesting about you most people don’t know?
* I have a 26 year old daughter, and I always wanted to be a Raiderette
* Mexican and Oxtails
Favorite music to workout to?
* Gangster Rap / Trap Music ( Yeap)
Favorite WOD, lift or skill?
* Double Under
WOD, lift or skill you never ever want to do again?
* Bent Over Rows
What’s your proudest CrossFit/lifting achievement to date?
* Competing in the Masters
What’s on your bucket list? Or what are some goals you are trying to accomplish? (either at the gym or otherwise)
* Travel to the French Rivera and Get a Muscle up
If you could meet one person, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
* Round Table with Eartha Kitt, Michelle Obama, Angela Davis, and Fern P Mayfield (My Grandmother)
If you were trapped on a deserted island, what three things would you want with you?
* Dental floss, Hair moisturizer, and my hair bonnet