Crossfit Garage – CrossFit
General Warm-up (No Measure)
Partner rowling warm-up | 7:00
• Teams of two: Athletes alternate work and rest.
• Teams of three: One athlete rows, one athlete rests, and one athlete holds a plank. Athletes rotate after the rowing athlete gets off of the rower.
• Teams who complete the most 100-m intervals win.
On an 6:00 clock:
Partner A: rows to 100 m. For every meter partner A rows under or over 100 m, they must perform 2x that many reps of a penalty movement.
Partner B: as soon as partner A gets off of the rower, partner B starts on their own 100-m row.
Suggested penalty movements:
• Scap pull-ups or ring rows
• Kip swings
• Shoulder taps with feet on box
Squat Clean and Jerk (6 sets every 2:00 minutes
1 squat clean and jerk)
– Start your first set around 60% of your best single squat clean and jerk.
– Increase load across as many sets as possible and finish with something heavy for the day. This may not be a new PR given the other workouts this week, but you should be close to 90%.
Cal row burpee intervals (AMRAP – Reps)
– RX –
5 rounds for reps:
:20 calorie row
:40 calorie row
Skill Work (No Measure)
50 seated leg raises
Stretching (No Measure)
:40 seated straddle stretch
:40 seated hamstring stretch, left
:40 seated hamstring stretch, right