Crossfit Garage – CrossFit
FUn DU (Time)
– Each set must be unbroken
– Rope must stop moving before starting the next set
– Rest as needed between sets
– If a set is broken, athlete must start again from the beginning of that set
– A single-under counts as a broken set
SU 2:1 (scaled)
3 Rounds for QUALITY:
8 Banded Lat Pull-Downs (red band)
12 Goblet Squats (KB)
16 DB Front Raises (8/arm)
*consult with coach on load*
Choose the version of jump rope that makes the most sense for you. If you are capable of 5-10 unbroken DU at one time, shoot for the DU ladder.
Avoid rushing between sets; reset your position and relax. If you need to complete a few SU before attempting DU each set, do so if it is helpful in stringing together.